I have passed the half way point of my class! Yeah for me! I am learning a lot and I am not too sure if I would do an on-line class again. So many mixed feelings about it. Only 2 chapters left and then my final to tackle. Wish me luck.
On a much brighter note, David & I are preparing for our stakes up coming Youth Trek, we have been called as a Pa & Ma for this. We are both working out a little harder so we will be physically as well as spiritually ready for it. I now must work on getting our clothes ready for it also. We participated in one about 81/2 years ago so we have a good idea of what is in store for us, we just need to make sure to have warm clothing with us. I am so thrilled for the task set in front of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment