Thursday, September 23, 2010

wedding "log".....

I am thinking that I want to keep a running blog "log" of the wedding planning as I go along. I am sure that this will help me see that "yes" I am making some progress! With that said I really have accomplished quite a bit in the last 8 days. Let me see: the dress is bought, yes I did say bought, the bridal attendants dresses are bought, yes I did say "bought" again, we met with the wonderful Melody, who is doing the cake and so so much more!!!!!! I do believe I have at the very least made a dent.
  
Oh and not to be forgotten, I have had the grooms entire family, at least the ones who live here all over for dinner this past Monday evening, it was great to get together with his family to feel of their love not only for their son, but for my daughter also.

I have really made a dent in the quilt I am making for them. Yes!! I am at least hand making and hand quilting them a quilt. I am posting a picture of it, seeing as how there will be no posting of pictures of the wedding dress until said wedding dress has been worn on the wedding day.

just a small sample of "Grandmas' Fan" quilt for Ashley & Nick
The Temple has been reserved, the sealer has been asked to preform the ceremony, the place for the reception has been finalized, the photographer has been chosen, the announcements have been designed, the printer has been chosen to print said announcements, colors for wedding have been decided on, a bridal shower is in the planning stage, yes, I do believe I, along with so many others have made a dent.

1 comment:

Pam (Burgess) Farnsworth said...

Yeah for you, you have been one busy lady.