Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Independence Day.....


Happy July...... I am so grateful for this COUNTRY that I live in, I am Thankful to all the men and women who have fought and served and are now serving to keep OUR COUNTRY FREE!!!!!!! I love America and I wish I could believe that all who live here love her too, though I know this is not so.
For the 4th my whole family; as in David & Lawanna's children went up to Payson for the day. Ashley's sweetheart and his brother were in charge of the Fireworks, can I just tell you they were AWESOME, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL I really could just go on, they were the best I can remember seeing, it was thrilling to be so close to them.
We had the best day, we left home about 10:00 am and did not return until 1:30ish on Monday morning. We had a couple of shade structures set up along with blankets and chairs. We had a picnic lunch along with some yummy goodies. We sure would like to do this again. Any day spent with my family is a very good day and this day was super!

Tyler with Carter and Jeremy
Little David eating "cup cakes"
Nick, Ashley and Carter

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I had SO MUCH fun that day! We are definitely making this a tradition. And now we know what to bring to make next year better. Can't wait for next year!

Katie Wright Farnsworth said...

Sounds like alot of fun! Your family is so wonderful. Love you guys!