Monday, February 8, 2010

Little Big Helper.....

I can not believe that it is that time of year once again, yes it is time to plant! I have now planted my veggie garden! I am not saying that it will be wonderful but at least I am trying and I do believe that one of these years I will have a bountiful harvest!!!!! I had a very special helper this year with my garden and his name is little David, I was watching him while his mommy was at work and his daddy was on a Dunes trip with David and the rest of the boys! We had a good time David even has his own shovel and he used it quit well I might say!! When we were done he let me know that my overalls needed a really big bath! I do agree with him on that one, what with me working the soil and little David putting more soil on me, my overalls did get dirty! The hard part now is the waiting for the seeds to sprout and the garden to come alive. I love spring and gardening!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love watching your garden grow. Hopefully one day I'll be able to plant something of my own in my new backyard.

Katie Wright Farnsworth said...

Halle and Lizzie LOVE our garden. Last night we had a "homemade" salad from our garden. Halle absolutely was thrilled. She went out and picked stuff and brought it in. She was so happy! I need to tear some things out and plant some new stuff in there. I love having a garden also. It's fun. I just hope oneday our garnen can come close to what your garden is. Yours is amazing!!