
Here I am with both of my Grand babies, Carter & David
David is HOME!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to have him home. He has been in Canada for work , he was gone for 1 week. He left here healthy and came home sick, it really is no fun to have to be away from your home and family and to be sick on top of it! I hope he feels better quick! I do my best to stay busy when he is way for work, my children try to help also. I have the worlds best children, really I do. Tyler and Leland call and check up on me, Ashley spent her day off with me and we filled the day with shopping, I did come home with not one, not two but three pairs of shoes, I could not resist, they were all on sale and I paid less for the three of them then one pair cost at its original price!!! Yeah for me. Then my Bryan stays real close to home when David is away, I love my family! This post seems a little scattered, it must just be me and the fact that I do not sleep well when my honey is away!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment