Enough of my whining, but I needed to get that out.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Neighbors.....
I try sooo hard to not be negative on my blog, but I am about to go crazy so I am going to go with it. We have new neighbors, (they have been here for about 5 weeks). Anyway, I believe that we all should be able to do what we want and say what we want with in our home and property. That being said, I am wondering just how to handle my neighbors who do just that, they have very heated discussions daily in their back yard, mind you they are not speaking to one another in a normal speaking voice, they are yelling at one another, as if this is not bad enough the language they use would make a truck driver blush!!!!! I can not sit in my back yard or swim in my pool because they are always outside at the same time, and it really is not enjoyable with all the yelling and swearing going on What can I do???? Really I need some advise on this one. Not only do they swear and yell, they smoke every time they are outside, and it all comes right over the fence to my yard. I really do love people and really I do believe we all should be able to enjoy what is ours, but I cannot enjoy mine while they are enjoying theirs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know someone who struggled with a bad group of teens hanging out at some retail property they owned. They started piping classical and MoTab music over the sound system, and the kids didn't come back. It's worth a try...
Post a Comment