On Saturday morning David and the boys took a well deserved motorcycle ride to Crown King high up in the Bradshaw Mountians, they had a blast, they left at 6 in the morning and returned home arpound 5:3o pm. They were worn out to say the very least. The weather was perfect for their ride. I stayed home and did 4 heads of hair after which I preceeded to scan 300 pictures from my Father into my computer, this took me up until the time David and the boys returned. I feel like I accomplished something at least.
I really need a gardening song or poem for my blog, it is growing so well now. I am thrilled, I just love to work in it daily. I love all the green plants and flowers as the produce start to grow. My Dad asks me weekley if the green beans are ediable yet, they have not grown enough to harvest. They are getting there.
2 comments:
Holy COW Lawanna - I want your garden!!!
Hooray for another grandkid! Congrats!
Post a Comment