Monday, April 20, 2009

Prom.....

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  My youngest has gone to his Prom, wow!!!!! It is hard to believe that all four of my children have now gone to their Prom. I believe from all that he has told us he had a good time.  He took his date to the Compus Room, in Phoenix, for dinner then on to Falcon Field Airport for the dance.  The theme of the evening was "Come Fly With Me" very appropriate for holding it at the airport. Here are a couple of pictures of Bryan and Samantha.  They neither one were crazy about me taking more pictures, tho' they did humor me a little.
It seems a life time ago that I was going to prom, and it was when I think about it, life as a high school student was so different then life as a wife and mother, and now a grandmother too.   
David delights in telling our children that I would not go to prom with him, (he leaves out the part about my being asked out like 30 minutes before he called by someone else).  I would have much rather gone with David, then the guy I went with he was a total idiot, from start to finish. Oh well, if I had gone with David what story would he have to tell our children? 

2 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

little Bryan is all grown up! I love that he wore a hat! :) I enjoyed prom a lot. good memories.

angie and tyler said...

you should have told the other guy that you had to wash your hair.