Spring break is winding down and Bryan is not too sure he is wanting to return to school, one more term and he will be a senior, I keep wondering where the time has gone and why in such a hurry. We will be doing "senior pictures" one last time this summer. I sit and think of the days of endless laundry, homework, sleepless nights with a new baby, or a toddler in my bed, pre-schoolers, grade schoolers and wondering if I would ever be able to go to the bathroom with out one of them pounding on the door or rattling the handle, or would I ever be able to have a conversation with out one of them crying that they needed me, only to look back now and think where has the time gone? Those were precious days and years, and yes they have passed too quickly for my liking. I call Bryan my baby and he lets me know he is not a baby and has not been for some time now, I tell him he will always be my baby, he is not too sure he likes the sound of that.
A little up date on Ashley, she is on the mend, the physical therypist has her coming in for treatments 3 days a week for the first 3 weeks then he is going to cut her back to 2 days, then eventually 1 day then she will hopefully be released completely in June sometime. She is in hopes of returning to school full time on the 6th of April, in the mean time she is spending a goodly amout of her "off time"(away from school) with the ones she loves the most, her family. Last night she helped me once again to make "peach breakfast danish" from scratch, it was a blast, she is the best, everything she touches turns to gold. She is a master.
3 comments:
Lawanna - would you be interested in sharing the recipe for that peach breakfast danish??? MMMmmmm.
your garden looks great. someday i will have one...hopefully i won't kill everything : )
Post a Comment