Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December.....

It seems like the year just started and here we are in December.  Where does the time go?  We have been very busy around here this past month.  Leland has finished his finals, (yeah!!!!)  His graduation is on Monday the 8th of December, we are so proud of him. Thanksgiving has come and gone, and now we are into Christmas big time.  It will be nice when I figure out a  time to set up the Christmas Tree and get all the decoration going.  At least we have taken our family picture for the year, I think they are great. I love having pictures of the family.  I want to share them with everyone I see.  I am sure they do not want to see them as much as I want to share.  David and some of our boys went to the Dunes Thanksgiving afternoon for a long and much needed weekend get-a-way.  It was fun for them. Sharon, Lauren & I went down Saturday morning, it was great.  
Ashley and I have now seen "Twilight" twice now, it is fun to go to the movie's with her.  Bryan is reading the books now.

2 comments:

John and Lisa said...

Beautiful picture, and beautiful family! Hope you have a great Christmas!

The Garbison family said...

What a gorgeous photo!!