I have just returned home from voting. What a privilege it is to be able to vote!!!!!!!I pray that Father in Heaven has a hand in the out come of today's election.
Our country surely needs for him to. I think of the freedom that is mine.
I live in a country that I may have a say in, I am free to worship God according

to my belief, my children may go to school and gain an education.
We should vote. I love my country.
I am forever thankful to my Father, to David's Father and all the hundreds of thousands
of men and women whom have served and are now serving to keep our country free!!!! I love to see the flag bellowing in the breeze, the sight of it brings tears to my eyes. I can still hear my dad saying that if his country called he would put on his uniform once again and do what it took to defend her today.
God Bless America and help us keep her free.
1 comment:
AWESOME thoughts!!
Post a Comment