We had family swim and potluck here last night,
we had a good time, there was a bunch of us here. Aunt Patti and one of her son-in-laws David, came along with his 3 children, (Shelly his wife was at work), it was good to have them here with us. Dad & Mom, Dean, Sharon, Cheryl, Trent, Bret & Mindi, their 2 little boys, Daryl & Bethney, their little guy, Pam, Brian & Courtney, their 2 little ones, Steve & Kate, with their 2 girlies, Daivd & I, Leland & Lauren & our Ashley we were all here for the swim. Family swim has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. We started doing this when our children were pretty young. We first would go to Kino Pool and swom until they closed the pool, then we would go over to Porter Park and have a potluck, now we are hosting it at our home. I love it. This is a fun tradition for our family.
1 comment:
wow, it looks so good!
Post a Comment