Wow, it has really happened, my little chick has moved out. I find myself wondering if I have come anywhere near preparing her for life and the grown up world? (I did this when Tyler and Leland moved out and married also). It is hard to think that she is out on her own now, she is so much braver than I ever was at her age. I miss her already, when she left yesterday afternoon, David and Bryan had to run an errand, I was alone and not feeling very happy, so, after a little cry I said to myself, I could either get busy or spend t
he afternoon in tears, boy did I clean the up stairs, it looks so great, I did some rearranging of a few rooms, and furniture. It seemed so odd last night when I went to bed knowing that she was not coming home, but staying at her own place. It really is a very nice apartment, and she has 2 really neat roommates, (they are looking for 1 more). I know that she is independent and very on the ball, I just miss my little girl. They really do grow up way to fast for my liking. David keeps reassuring me that even tho' they move out they will always need their mother, I hope so, for that is all I know how to be. I tell him I am not sure what to be when I grow up? (I really do know I am grown up). I should probably finish up here and get ready for bed, Sundays are always a long and busy day.
2 comments:
you see how much tyler and leland still spend at home. they need you the same, maybe more, when they are on their own. Then they realize how good they had it with mom and they wish they were back everyday.
Lawanna!! I just found your blog and I am so excited! I so cannot even believe first that you're a grandma, second . . . it cannot be true that Ashley is out on her own!?!?! Wow how time flies!! We are keeping busy with our 2 little ones and living here in Michigan and loving it. Check out our blog when you get a minute!!
Taryn
Post a Comment