Friday, June 20, 2008

Ashley is registered for school.......



What a week it has been, I have totally revamped our family web site, it has been fun. (if you are reading this then you might of already seen it.)  Tyler came over last night and he taught me how to up load the changes myself. (we will see the next time it needs to be done just how well I can do.)  Angie then showed me a web site to visit and how to manage our blog spot even better.  I am really starting to get the hang of all this computer stuff.

Ashley and I spent most of Monday at the Scottsdale Culinary Institute getting her all signed up,  this is exciting for her to say the least.  She most likely will be moving to that side of town.  She then will work and go to school there.  I will shed more than just a few tears for sure.  I am just preparing you all for this.  Bryan has tested once again at work had passed which mean more money and more hours, I am so proud of him and his desire to be the best!!!!!!!

Leland is back in school, this time around he goes on Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturday mornings.  He has one section after this one and he will have his associates degree, way to go Leland.


2 comments:

angie and tyler said...

your blog is soo cute!!!! you didn't need me at ALL! is it okay if i tell Amy to check your blog too?

Harwood Family said...

Your website is great!! I love the pictures at the fountain. What a great idea. You should teach a HFPE class on websites & blogging. Debi