Saturday, June 14, 2008

Vacation......


Dad and Ashley's week off is winding down, it has been so great to have them both at home. We began their time off with a trip to the cabin. David, Little David and I went up early on Thursday, along with Leland, Lauren, Dad, Mom, Leland, Becki, Jace and Colton. We were all glad to get up out of the heat. We had the best time. Ashley and Bryan came up Friday evening, they both had to work. We had little David with us while his parents where in Louisiana for a wedding. We had him with us from Wednesday until Sunday, he rode home with Uncle Leland and Aunt Lauren. We had such a great time. The weather was perfect, we did a project, we changed out the lights on the front porch and put up ceiling fans with lights on them. We then painted the deck and started painting the railings and the rest of the trim. It looks so good, I will have to post a picture as soon as I get them down loaded from my camera.We came home on Monday, Bryan had to be to work by 3:00pm, we had some of the family over for swimming and dinner. We had fun.
The rest of the week was spent working on finishing up the trucks body work and taking out Manny, Moe and Curly from the back yard, they leave such a big mess inand around the pool that they had to go. Thursday David and I went tree shopping and have purchased 3 new trees, they will be delivered and planted on the 27th of this month. They are 15 gallon Poplars like the other 2 that are in the back yard now, I am looking forward to having them planted, the back yard looks too bare with missing trees.
I need to go and pick up some groceries for Father's Day Dinner before Bryan needs to go to work, so I will have to write more later.

later.......



1 comment:

angie and tyler said...

I think that the new trees will look great. It still looks great without them now but they will be happy to have some new friends. Are they going to be planted by someone else or you guys? We can come help. I need to get my hands dirty. And thank you so very much for watching David for us. He loves spending time with grandma and grandpa.