Tuesday, March 26, 2013

good son.....

let me say that I could say "good son" about each of my 3 boys , but today I am blogging about just one of them.....
bryan......
Sunday morning David was leaving for his early morning meetings at the Tempe Institute at 6:00 am. Truly an unearthly hour for the weekend, but this is the norm at our house.....
 I heard the kids shower running, (Bryan is not usually us before 10:00 am on Sundays) so I checked on him and he had been up most of the night sick, so he was taking a shower.....
 I ran to the store (ox in the mire for sure) to get some needed medicine for him.....

 I had just returned home when there was a knock at our front door, I went to the door and there stood a brother from our ward asking for help putting out a fire in a trash can at the park (we live right next to the park) I said sure, take our hose, he said it would not reach and did we have a bucket I said sure and went and got it for him.....
 He had his dog with him so I went with him to help with his dog while he put out the trash can fire, it took a couple of trips to get water and all.....

Just as I was heading back to my home one of Bryan's buddies was coming to the park, Bryan really must have been out of it, he did not recognize the brother from our ward and was concerned when I did not return home for awhile..... 
He called and woke his buddy and asked him to go looking for me to make sure I was ok......
 this brought a tear to my eyes not only do I have a good son, but he has some remarkable friends..... 
I feel so very blessed.....

2 comments:

jenni said...

Just so you know Bryan is one of my "favorites"!

Daniel doings said...

thank you Jenni!