the weekend is over.....
I know it has been for 2 days now..... I am happy to say the yummies baked for the baby shower turned out very nicely.....
I know it has been for 2 days now..... I am happy to say the yummies baked for the baby shower turned out very nicely.....
I am thrilled with the turn out we had.....
mommy and baby were showered beautifully.....
I love giving the parties......
I am thankful for the opportunity of being with family and friends.....
old and new.....
![]() |
| mini cupcakes..... |
| cream puffs..... |
| Katie (mommy to be) & Lizzie (big sister to be)..... |
| Tarra & Lauren..... |
| family..... |

1 comment:
i feel so bad i haven't read your blog in forever. Thank you again for doing the shower. The treats were amazing. YUMMY!! Sure do love and appreciate all you do for us.
Post a Comment