Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tyler.....

Tyler  6 days old.....
Thirty years ago today I gave birth to my first child. I remember the longing and the anticipation waiting for him to come. He was due on the 4th of September and made his appearance on the 23rd of September. I didn't believe that he would ever get here. 
I had been to see my Doctor the Thursday before he was born, he told me that if the baby had not made an appearance by my next visit he was putting me into the hospital and finding out why. 

The next Wednesday I started bleeding so off I went to the hospital, I was certain that my baby was going to be born soon, that was not the case at all. I was admitted and hooked up to all sorts of machines ( at least it felt like it). Then I started into labor, I labored for all of Wednesday and well into Thursday. My body was just not doing its thing properly, my doctor actually came in and stayed with David & I for several hours Thursday. I did not seem to be doing anything at all. I finally felt like pushing  when my blood pressure went crazy high and my babies heart rate nearly stopped. My doctor decided then that we were through letting me take my time and I had an emergency C-section. I was relieved to hear that. I was so tired. 
Tyler Wayne Daniel made his appearance at 7:49 pm, he weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces 21 inches long, and he was beautiful.
My doctor told me later that he had never had a patient look better after surgery than before. The waiting room full of family and friends just waiting to meet our little one. (We did not know before hand if we were having a boy or girl). My doctor let me have visitors for as long as I felt up to it.
 Tyler my life has never been the same. I am so richly blessed to by your mother, my Father in Heaven has entrusted you into my care and I have tried to be the best mom I know how. 

Tyler 6 days old.....

Tyler.....
sleeping with his daddy.....

Happy Birthday Son.....

1 comment:

Daniel doings said...

I love you mom. I can't say in any more sincere than that.