Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer.....

It is June and I want to take a road trip so badly.  I love getting in the car and just enjoying the ride, I just love it when David drives.  We have a family trip planned for later this summer, but I keep trying to find a day or two for just the two of us to hit the road.
Ashley and Nick are all moved in, I think they are settling in nicely.  I love having them here, I know  it is not easy to move back but, they will be able to finish school and that is so important.
Bryan started his new job at Sherwin Williams and is loving it, along with his new job he has his new mode of transportation, he just purchased his R6 this past week and boy is he Happy!!!!!!
For the Memorial Day weekend we went motorcycling out in the desert East of our home then we all came back to our place and had a wonderfully fun cookout. One of the many loves of summer for me, family, friends, cookouts, all the yummy foods of summer; corn on the cob, watermelon, fruits of all kinds and just being able to be a bit more laid back.

No comments: