 |
| ONE |
 |
| TWO |
 |
| THREE |
David has been working in our backyard for the past month, digging, digging, running line, digging some more and then running wire, pouring cement oh the list goes on. He could not of done it all with out the help of the boys of our family and a nephew who have been so good to come and help. I do what I can but, really I am not too good at hauling 80 lb. bags of cement, I do on the other hand make a mean lemonade and I do make sure to feed said help. Slowly but surely our yard is coming together. We now have lights, thats right not one, not two but three lights and come Saturday the "hot tub" will no longer be on our patio, it will be on its very on pad of cement! Yeah for more room on the patio. I am so thrilled, this is an understatement to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment