We spent a whole day at Balboa Park, there are so many museums there; we bought passes that gave us entrance into any 5 of our choosing, this was so fun, we all went into the ones we wanted to see. We spent a couple of evenings at Old Town San Diego and ate at our favorite Mexican Restaurant, a good time was had by all. We had a very full day at Knots Berry Farm, the adults rode more roller coasters than anyone can believe, the little one rode on at least 5 trains, and as many rides as he was tall enough.
Our 3 boys spent a day diving at the La Jolla Coves and loved it, while they were diving the rest of us spent a fun filled afternoon at the beach ourselves. Sea Port Village is always a must and then Point Loma, all in all a very fun filled 5 days to say the least.
I feel so blessed to have been able to spend this time with my family, I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH, my FAMILY IS THE BEST EVER!!!! I am looking forward to many more family vacations in the future....
![]() |
| Ashley, Lawanna & Lauren |
| Ashley, Lauren, Carter & Angie |
![]() |
| Tyler & Bryan flying |
| David, Leland & Bryan |


1 comment:
such a fun vacation! I'm so glad you were all able to go! Love you
Post a Comment