Here is a very quick look at what has been going on in the Daniel family since I last wrote.
This past week Ashley made this beautiful cake for me for my wards Enrichment Evening, the evening was centered around Visiting Teaching and the Birthday celebration of the Relief Society. Ashley is so talented, I love that she so willing shares this with us. The cake was the yummiest. Not a soul there could say enough good about it. (Today is Ashley's official last day of schooling, she is a "La Cordon Blue" trained "Pastry Chef". I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished, just as I am proud of Tyler and Leland gaining there degrees also). I feel so blessed by my Father in Heaven for the privilege of being the mother of the four beautiful children he has placed in mine and David's keeping.

The middle of August David and I went with Scott and Robyn to Las Vegas for the 6th annual Dodge Ball National Invitational Tournament, our nephew, Scott and Robyns' son Tate was playing, it was the best. Tate's team the "Renegades" took 2nd overall in the open, and 3rd in the co-ed plays. It was my first time to visit Vegas, I have decided that I have not really been missing too terribly much in my life having not been there before. It was fun spending a weekend with Robyn and Scott.

The end of July and first part of August we went as a family up to Grandpa and Grandma's home in Pine Top, it was the best. To me there is no place I would rather be. We just chilled, built rockets, launched rockets, played basketball, had bomb fires and roasted marshmellows, these marshmellows honestly looked like they were on steroids they were huge and it was so fun. Little David thought they were great. Time sure flies while having fun.


For my birthday way back in July, David and our children surprised me with a dinner, David worked so hard to put this together, which is not an easy thing any more with all the working and school stuff going on. The day of the dinner Tyler notified David that he was going to have to work late, his project was not quite finished, so David did some fancy foot work and had the rest of the family meet us here at our place, he then hustled us all into the "Van Mobile" and off to North Scottsdale we went, there we met up with Tyler and we then had a wonderful dinner with all of us in attendance at Oregano's. (very yummy!!!!!) After dinner we came back to our place and ate the most delicious cake in town, made by our very own private pastry chef, Miss Ashley, it was way goooooooood!!!!! she is the best in town, (of course I am not biased at all).
No comments:
Post a Comment