Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is coming.....

Every time I think I am about ready for Christmas, I find something else that I must take care of.
I am in high hopes of being ready, seeing as how ready or not it will come and go for sure.
David & I are hosting Christmas dinner this year at our home, this is the first time since moving here almost 10 years ago.  The big question for me is do I start our own tradition or stick with what both of our Mothers have always done for dinner?  Somethings are just not meant to be changed and David says that I should simplfy as 
much as possible so we too may enjoy the holiday and not feel stress at all. What to do, what to do? 

This past week was a great one for our family, Leland has graduated from ITT, we are so proud of him and this accomplishment of his.  
He and Lauren used our home to have a graduation dinner.  It was fun to have Lauren's & Leland's family here.  The food was great and company even better. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet graduation, someday my time will come. Congratulations to Leland. I am so excited to come back to R.S. and to come visit you this month!