Friday, November 2, 2007

so it begins.........

     Hi guys, what a day, I believe that I have everything ready for the family web site to be up and running.  I am anxious to know what you all think about it.  I do have a bit on each of your pages that I need you all to fill our for yourselves.
      I am in hopes that this will be a good thing for us all.
Life gets busy and all and I just want us to stay connected.
     It  looks like we will be eating Thanksgiving at GrandPa and Grandma Burgess this year, please let me know if you will be there with us or not.
     Don't forget family pictures on Sunday the 11th of November, be here at home by 4:00 pm
feel free to come and go to church with us if you would like.  I will have dinner for us after the shoot.  I am in hopes of it being great.
Love ya, Mom

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Can do. Mom has done a great job on the website and I can' wait for it to get published to the internet. I do believe this is a great idea. Maybe should could publish some embarrassing stuff about Leland. :)

Daniel doings said...

Sunday, what a great day, family pictures, family dinner, it just doesn't get any better than that.
I can hardly wait for Heather to get me the proofs from our photo shoot. I think they are going to be so fun. I will make sure to get each of you a copy of them all. If you would like me to.
The holidays are rapidly approaching, I hope we are all ready for them.
I am excited to be hosting Christmas dinner here at our place. I will give you girls a food assignment. Are you all ok with that?
Christmas Eve will be with Grandma Burgess, I am just not sure what the menu is or if we have an assignment. I will keep you all informed. We will open our Christmas jammies, and have hot chocolate. If you are not able to be here, (I know you all have other family here) we will understand.
I love you all!!!!!!!

Daniel doings said...

This day is winding down, and what a day it has been. Ashley made a cake for us all. She was practicing for her class Thursday night, it was really good. None left. She then made a wonderful dinner, lemon herbed chicken, again there were no were no left-overs. We have had Tyler and little D (as his daddy calls him), and Leland and Lauren over, this evening. These are the evenings that I love and enjoy, having our children over and just bantering around the dinner table.
I keep thinking that fall is coming, it just might get here before winter, not really sure of this tho. It would be nice to make hot chocolate because it warms us, not just because we like it.

Daniel doings said...

Hey, the photos are great, well let me put my disclaimer on this, you all look great, I of course should of relaxed a little more, oh well. Come by when you get a chance and take a look. It was so much fun having us all together. The colors really worked.

Daniel doings said...

boy it has been awhile since I have posted anything.
Life is so busy, I feel like I have to almost make an appointment with myself.
Bryan is into his last semester in 10th grade, it sure is going by fast.
Ashley is loving her new car, it totally fits her and her sunny personality.
David is always busy with motorcycling and up keep on all the bikes.
Leland and Lauren had their new truck stolen right from the school parking lot last Friday and it has been pretty rough this past week.
Tyler and Angie are at top speed keeping up with their very active toddler, whom we all love completely.
I am doing my best trying to keep up with all the above mentioned. I love my family.
Tyler is coming over to teach me how to up-load the changes I have made to the web site, so for those who have visited, there will be some changes.
till next time, take care and keep smiling.